Thursday 10 February 2011

Spring has sprung

Just a quickie. Yeah, I know they all say that!

Is that Spring out there? or do my eyes deceive me. Wonder of wonders, I have just been out in the back garden - hold onto your hats here - without a jacket, hanging up my washing! - yep, I can't believe it either! For the first time in what seems like ever, I have my back door open, have hung out my washing and I am not frozen! Oh how I luv Spring. The sun is shining, it makes you feel glad to be alive and the world is all rite around you. Help, I'm even smiling!

Roll on the daffodils and crocuses and new beginnings and warm summer days, aahh!

One other little gem for you, - with Valentines just around the corner - don't underestimate the power of Pasta! - forget the sonorous steak dinners and curries - nothing puts a smile on his face quicker than a sensual creamy plate of pasta - canelloni, ravioli, tagliatelli - lite with a creamy sos, yet meets all the requirements of the way to his heart is via his stomach! - that Italians sure have that right - finish it off with a delightful lemon meringue pie - tangy yet yummy and hey ho, the perfect Valentines dinner, together with the requisite Pinot Grigio of course. I am drooling just at the thought - never mind his stomach!

Ok enuf madness - the sunshine and spring like quality to my back garden has addled my wits. Must go and finish cleaing out the hamster! - oh what a glamorous life I lead - aren't you jealous!!!

Luv u and leave u - til next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment